Ingredients - makes about 12 cookies
100g of unsalted butter
100g of light muscovado sugar
1 tbsp. of golden syrup
100g of milk chocolate chips
50g of fudge pieces
80g of salted peanuts - chopped roughly
A large bar of white chocolate
- Beat the butter and sugar with an electric whisk or wooden spoon until creamy.
- Add the golden syrup and mix until fully combined.
- Sift and fold in the flour.
- Add the milk chocolate chips, the fudge pieces and the salted peanuts and fold them in too.
- Now form the mixture into about 12 golf ball sized balls, place onto a baking tray fairly far apart to allow for them to spread in the oven, and gently flatten with a fork or the palm of your hand.
- Bake for around 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack to cool.
- Finally, as a finishing touch, melt the white chocolate and dip half of each cookie into it to coat it and allow the chocolate to cool and set.
Bye for now! x